Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Back in the Swing...

Here we go, people. August is upon us. For me, that means: SBS football and volleyball season, LSU football season, 8 hours a weekend in a car for home LSU games, a TON of events at work (Homecoming, New Parent Events, DSL, PA Events, Booster Club dinners, etc, etc, etc), lots of cheerleading (including camp next week!!) and so much more!!! Ahhh - I feel like I cannot catch my breath till Thanksgiving!

But, its also pretty exciting to be back in my routine again. I love seeing my cheerleaders every day, and my co-workers are just the greatest! And, not to mention that all my TV shows are coming back on! Woo Hoo!!!

Do you guys like a routine? Or would you rather have endless amounts of time off without a routine?

Have a happy week!

2 comments:

  1. Routine can be good, but I would welcome some time off! Sounds like you needed the time off to prepare for all of your activities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're fall schedule makes me tired!

    P.S. I left a gift for you on my blog...

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS