Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sincere Apologies...

Have I really resorted to only posting new blog entries twice a month? Seriously? That's a little embarrassing, if I do say so myself. I'm so sorry that I'm depriving all of you of the incredibly fascinating things going on in my mind and in my life....wait, never mind, nothing fascinating is actually going on. My bad.

In all seriousness, there have been a lot of things going on that have been so super heavy on my heart. I'm contemplating going back to school, so my life lately has comprised of studying and college visits. I'm not entirely sure I want to become a full-time student again. Not to sound lazy, but I'm not sure I'm up for going to school all day and then studying all night. When would I have any kind of life? I would have no balance at all. And when I don't have balance, I kind of lose it. I'm just praying that the Lord shows me the path He wants me to take and that I'm wise enough to listen to what He's saying.

I'll keep you all posted on my big decision...and by the way, I hate decisions.

XOXO-
Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS