Wednesday, December 9, 2009

She's Back...

Hey Friends!

First, I'd like to give a shout out to my girl Jenna for having such a cute blog background that I was inspired to steal it and make one of my own. She's too creative for her own good :)! Thanks my BFFEAEAE!

Sorry I have neglected to blog at all lately - even during National Blog Month I didn't post one time. That's simply embarrassing people.

I've seriously been a "worry wart" lately - so much so that I cannot even sleep well at night! It's been a stressful last month or two with work and cheerleading. My precious girls are competing at their very first competition on Saturday. Please pray that all goes well. We have two days left of practice and I'm not 100% confident we will pull it together. But, they always manage to surprise me, so hopefully that's the case on Saturday!

I hate being a worrier. I read this quote the other day that said "Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it gets you nowhere." Simply said, yet profound. It spoke to me.

I also read another quote that said "More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them." Wow, right?

I get my quotes from @iheartquotes on Twitter. They update multiple times a day and I really like a lot of theirs.

Anyway, hopefully the next time I post it won't be with such a worried and heavy heart. It is the "most wonderful time of the year" after all, and I know that it will be!

Love,
B

2 comments:

  1. Awww....I'm so glad that I could be a source of inspiration for your blog (= I needed an update and this one was so cute! I will be praying for you that you do a great job coaching on Saturday! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, love the festive background! so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS