Monday, March 8, 2010

30 Things About US


I borrowed this idea from my friend, Sara - enjoy!

1. What are your middle names? Mine is Leigh and his is Charles

2. How long have you been together? We dated for 9 months, were engaged for a year, and we've been married for almost 20 months.

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? about a month

4. Who asked who out? Funny story - he says I asked him out, but that date was planned far out, and he asked me to do something before then; so we say we had a "first" first date and then a "second" first date.

5. How old are each of you? I'm 25 and he is 34

6. Did you go to the same school? Nope, he went to LSU and I went to HBU

7. Are you from the same home town? Nope, he's from Baton Rouge and I mostly grew up in Deer Park

8. Who is the smartest? He is, for sure.

9. Who majored in what? I double majored in Business and Communications, and he majored in Chemical Engineering; and now I'll admit that I have NO CLUE what his minor was....hmmm....

10. Who is the most sensitive? Me, definitely.

11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? We went to London and to Paris together!

12. Who has the worst temper? I don't know - we're both pretty mild mannered.

13. How many children do you want? At least two, but if neither of those is a girl, we'll keep going...right, honey?

14. Who does the cooking? As much as we try to share, he does most of it, and I do the baking :)

15. Who is more social? Me! But he's pretty social, too; but I do manage our social calendar!

16. Who is the neat freak? Neither of us are "neat freaks" but I'm definitely neater than he is.

17. Who is the most stubborn? He is; but I've learned how to talk him out of his stubborn state!

18. Who wakes up earlier? He always does; I actually think he likes to wake up early. I could sleep all day....and that's the truth!

19. Where was your first date? We went to see a terrible chick flick (my choice) and then got ice cream at Coldstone (his choice). I was so excited towards then end of my movie when he reached over to hold my hand!! I can still feel the butterflies!

20. Who has the bigger family? Umm...well, we both have pretty big families, immediate and extended; this is a complicated question!

21. Do you get flowers often? I used to, but I asked him to save the money and cut back on sending them (when I saw how much they cost!); but I love getting them!

22. How do you spend the holidays? We alternate between his side and both of my sides of the fam.

23. Who is more jealous? I am, but I really never have a reason to be; he's a champ for putting up with all of my ridiculous crushes - Kenny Chesney, Chuck Bass, Patrick Dempsey, Eric Dane, etc...

24. How long did it take to get serious? A couple of months; he told me "I love you too" on November 29, 2006 (after we had been dating almost 2 months); I had never said "I love you" so it was cute that he just said "I love you too"

25. Who eats more? That's easy - Jeremy

26. What do you do for a living? He is in sales (business development) and I work in communications and coach cheerleading

27. Who does the laundry? We split it, and have a good routine of how we do it!

28. Who's better with the computer? He is, hands down

29. Who drives when you are together? Usually he does, not sure why; I'm sure my driving scares him :)

30. What is your song? "At Last" by Etta James

2 comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS