Sunday, December 26, 2010

Well, hello there....

I know you don't want to hear any lame excuses about my lack of blogging lately, so I won't bore you with them. I will give you a run down, however, of what I've been up to lately, and just some of my random thoughts! Then, I'll follow up with some pics over the next few days!

- Christmas with the Adams' family (hosted here at our house) last weekend; lots of cooking, catching up and laughs!
- Christmas with J's family in Baton Rouge this week; lots of fun, gifts, parties, people and great memories! A little exhausting....
- Performed in the Really, Really Big Christmas Show at Second Baptist Church and had a blast! I'll post pictures of it, it was such a moving experience and I got to hangout with/meet really great people!
- Hosted our first Christmas Party at the house and it was SO fun! Lots of fun stories from that night, and got to show off our new casa to our friends and family!
- Training for the 1/2 marathon still (absolutely NO pictures will be posted of it) - farthest run so far is 8 miles....less than 40 days to go! Boy, is it a lot of work and time!
- Obsessed with reading on my new Kindle (I think I'll actually have my book club book read before our meeting this month!)
- Studying to get my CDL....don't laugh! Someone has to drive my cheerleaders to away games, people. I'll be spending the better part of my week, unfortunately, at the DPS.
- Also obsessed with scarves....my answer to the daily dilemma of "what necklace should I wear"
- Also majorly obsessed with the Tory Burch purse J surprised me with for Christmas! L-O-V-E it! He got lots of brownie points for that one!
- Loving the color gray this season - it just seems to go with everything!

....more to come, later.

Continued to be blessed beyond measure.
B

3 comments:

  1. I keep buying grey too, because it seems to be so in this season, but I am such a COLOR girl... love my some reds, bright pinks... but alas, everything in my wardrobe these days in grey... it just goes with everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First: SO glad you blogged again!
    Second: SO glad I am one of the great people! :)
    Third: Way to go J!! Can't wait to see your purse! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved gray. It seems to be a great neutral that isn't black.

    BTW, can you bring your Kindle when you come in a few days? I think I want one and I'd love to play with it to make sure...

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS