Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Race is (Almost) On


These are the shoes that will take me across the finish line of my very first Half Marathon. I'm feeling a mix of emotions about the big day, but above all I'm ready for it to get here (Memorial Park: I will NOT miss seeing you at 5 A.M.) I have no doubts that I'll be able to finish the 13.1 miles, and I'm praying for no injuries or illness over the next two weeks. This has been such a challenging and rewarding experience so far, and I've learned that you can truly do ANYTHING you put your mind and body to! No task is too big for me and God to tackle together!

I'm looking forward to crossing that finish line in 14 days!
Brittney

4 comments:

  1. You are going to be great! I think we should sign up for the one in San Diego in March--a race and a vacation!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for it to be here for you too! You rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, Brit! Also, I love my Aasics! Great Shoes! And thanks so much for the sweet wedding wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS