Monday, September 9, 2013

All Wrapped Up




I've got several pregnant friends right now. And all of them - no joke - ALL of them are having girls! 2013 must be the year of the girl! Many of these pregnant friends happen to be in my Sunday school class, and so we threw them a combined shower for these sweet second time moms. 

My job at the shower was to get the group gift (besides the diaper gift card). I take gift presentation pretty seriously, so I spent some time trying to come up with a clever way to wrap the gifts. Enter my mom...my go to gift wrap helper. 

I got the girls monogrammed pottery barn kid bath towels. The best baby bath towels out there if you ask me. To wrap the gifts, I bought Kraft paper from Container Store. Then I bought every roll of pink ribbon from Michael's (you just never know what will look right), and large pink diaper pins from amazon. For a final touch, I added the first initial of the baby's name to the bottom corner. 

I was happy with how they turned out....but more importantly, the mom's loved them and the gift inside. I love doing fun things for my sweet friends!

3 comments:

  1. FRIEND!!!! I didn't know you were blogging again! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. It's Katie. I don't know how to make it show up as anything other than "Unknown". Technology....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, these gifts were awesome! Thanks for taking care of them!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS