Monday, January 3, 2011

The Art of Racing in the Rain


My book club just finished reading The Art of Racing in the Rain. And while I honestly haven't loved every book that the Chapter Chicks has read, I can honestly say I LOVED this one! I also loved the rich discussion about the book!

The story is told through the perspective of the family dog, Enzo, as he reflects on his life with his human family. Enzo lives with Denny, who is single for awhile, then marries and has a daughter. Enzo's perspective is insightful, and it truly makes you wonder, "Hmmm...does my dog think this way, too?" If you have a dog, had a dog, or just love dogs, its a must read! Prepare to laugh, cry, fume, and smile - you won't be able to put this one down!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS