Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday Evening Excitement...

It's been quite a week! This week started off with me in bed with the flu (made for a very exciting Valentine's Day, let me tell you)! After a busy week at work, I spent the weekend in Dallas with my junior & senior cheerleaders as they cheered on the boys and girls basketball teams in the regional playoffs. Unfortunately, SBS lost both games, but my girls cheered their hearts out! We had a really fun time on our trip! I love those girls!

Today, has been very relaxing! We did some shopping at the Galleria, watched Wall E, made plans for our NYC vacation and lunched at CPK! It's crazy, but I'm actually not dreading going to work tomorrow - not sure why, since I pretty much "worked" all weekend! I guess that's a good thing!

After doing some Spring shopping this weekend at J Crew, I'm so ready for Spring to be here! Bright colors, pretty pastels and whites here I come! I can't wait!

Have a happy week :)
Brittney

1 comment:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS