Monday, March 16, 2009

Randomness...

I feel like I update so infrequently that I never know exactly where to start when I begin my next entry! I'll have to get better at this!

Jeremy & I leave on Wednesday for our trip to NYC! We are so excited!! I've never been, and just cannot wait to see the City! And maybe a few celebrities...you never know :) We're going to see Wicked, go to Times Square, Ground Zero, Central Park, Top of the Rock, and much more! It's going to be so great!

I'm so excited the rodeo is in town! It's one of my favorite things about living in Houston - everyone loves country music (or at least pretends to) this time of year. I've had fun going with my girlfriends. Thursday was Brad Paisley and tomorrow is Keith Urban. So much fun!! If I remember my camera tomorrow, I'll post pictures!

Well, that's all for now - it's back to reruns of Golden Girls, a cold Coke Zero, reading Glamour and playing with Charley!! Love Spring Break!

1 comment:

  1. You're going to love Wicked! Have a great time! Wish I could get away for a bit. OK, I won't be jealous!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS