Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Trip to Boston

I had the amazing opportunity to spend my week in Boston - thanks to SBS! I was there for a marketing/communications conference, which was great and beneficial. But, I wouldn't blog about the ins and outs of the conference.

I LOVED BOSTON!!!

The city was not only beautiful, but obviously historical as well. We stayed in the oldest hotel in the US (Omni Parker House) across the street from the first public school, the Old City Hall and one night we ate dinner at the oldest restaurant in the country (Union Oyster House). How incredible is that? I'm definitely not a history buff, but there's something pretty breathtaking about walking the streets where so many historical folks have stepped foot. Boston was such a friendly city, with beautiful buildings, easy access to everything - which I loved the ability to walk everywhere - and of course, great shopping!! I bought some really cute, original things to add to my closet - which Jeremy wasn't totally excited about :) Ha!

I also got to experience all of this with one of my favorite people - Shari, who I work with. We had a blast together and became even closer. Which if you know us, you would think that's impossible!

I love traveling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS