Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Very Proud Cheer Coach!

Yesterday was an incredible day because I found out that one of my cheerleading captains made cheerleader at UT! Callie is the newest member of the Coed Squad, (Orange Squad). This is such a huge accomplishment and I am so proud of her!

The coach at UT called me yesterday and told me the big news and said that I would be the first to tell her she made it! So, here are some pictures from the fun! As you can tell, we were all crying! I'm so proud of her she's an incredible girl!!! Go Callie!

3 comments:

  1. Awww....hook em' horns! Yay that Callie made it! I don't even know her and I am excited for her!!!!! And yay for an AWESOME cheer coach....go SBS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Go Horns! Congrats for Callie and for her awesome coach ;)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS