Saturday, May 29, 2010

Art Cars, House Update, and Birthday

Here's a (hopefully) brief recap of what we've been up to!

1. A few weeks ago, while we had a showing at the house, we walked down to Allen Parkway to watch the annual art car parade. We'd never been before, but it was a lot of fun. We will definitely go back again. It was fun seeing how creative all of the entries were. Here's a pic!

2. Our house is currently "Option Pending" which means that we've signed a contract to sell it and we are in the time period of inspection, appraisal, and basically a 10-day period where the buyer can back out for a minimal fee. Our option period ends in 4 days, so everything will become "official" then! We've found a great house that we love.....so we're triple crossing our fingers and praying that everything works out with it!

3. For my birthday this year, I really wanted it to be low-key. And it was! I just didn't want to make a big deal out of turning 26, so it was a really nice weekend. My birthday was a Friday, so that evening, J and I went out to a nice dinner at Taste of Texas, and then Saturday I went shopping with my BF and got a pedi, and then that night had dinner with two girlfriends. Sunday night we had my family birthday dinner, which was really fun. It was a relaxing weekend celebrating my descent into my 30's....

One of the major highlights of my weekend was my trip to Tory Burch. One pair of flats and a pair of sandals later, I am a very happy girl!

3 comments:

  1. You're SO old! Ha! I hardly think you're into a descent into your 30s! Which flats did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Congrats on selling your house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You finally got a pair! Can't wait to see them!!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS