Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Best PJ's EVER!

I'm always looking for comfy PJ's! I love nothing more than snuggling up under the covers wearing super soft and comfy pajamas. Not the kind that twist and turn and slide up your legs - but really soft, down right amazing pajamas.

You get the picture. I'm a new fan of Gap Body. I bought this one-piece romper this weekend and LOVE it! I actually think about it during the day, and that I can't wait to put it on when I get ready for bed. Silly, right? But I don't care. I'm blissfully happy in my new romper! Check it out!


I'm off to bed now, where I'll put on my cozy romper and cuddle up with my new book club book!

Goodnight all!
B

2 comments:

  1. I love PJs! I may or may not come home and put them on to lounge around in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pajamas are the BEST! I am quite the collector I must admit. And Gap Body always has the softest ones!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS