Thursday, March 5, 2015

Mom Motivation


To me, this quote speaks volumes. It's hanging prominently in my craft room and is on repeat in my head daily. When I glance at it, I am reminded to make the most of these years with my babies. To listen to them; to get down on their level and look at them face to face; to play peek a boo for the 100th time; to try to figure out what the heck they are saying with their two year old vocabulary; to get up and shake it during the "Hot Dog Dance"; to celebrate even the smallest milestones with them; and most importantly, to just put aside my grown up agenda (and if I'm being honest, my iPhone) and play. That's what I want them to remember. That I was never too busy or too distracted to just be their mom. These days are numbered and I hope to make every one of them count.

So, here's to being the mom's we want them to remember!


2 comments:

  1. This is why I love you! You have such a great heart for your boys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good reminder... time is going way too fast!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS