Monday, May 4, 2009

Feeling Creative....

I love being creative - doing scrapbooks, making things, purusing Hobby Lobby and more! So, on Tuesday when school got rained out (woo hoo!), I set to scrapbooking and did 12 pages! It was so awesome and I feel like I may actually catch up and finish my pre-married book, then my wedding scrapbook and then my married life book! Sounds like a lot!

I also made some notecards last week for a sweet senior that is graduating from SBS in a couple of weeks. She's heading to A&M in the fall. So, I made her a dozen notecards, and personalized all of them with her name and nicknames on them. It was so fun and I was proud of my creativity, so I had to take pictures!

Maybe I'll post some scrapbook pictures soon, too! I really like some of my pages! And I want to be able to show them to Jenna :)

I hope everyone is having a great week and gets the chance to be creative, too!


3 comments:

  1. Those are So cute! I love them. You should think about etsy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl! I love the shout out. I really think that you should put your layouts on here so I can see them! I also would like some notecards. Thanks! Some good names for me are....Jenna, Jenna-tonic, Mrs. Fones, and j-dogg. Also I like my atx girl one. Haha!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your comment on my giveaway post! Yes, the fact they were in each others weddings should give you rank, huh?

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS