Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm 25!!!

I celebrated the big 2-5 last Thursday, and it was a week full of fabulous celebrations! I love that being a girl automatically guarantees you at least a week of parties! We had a birthday dinner in Baton Rouge that was really fun, one in Houston with Ali & Pete, my family party, went out with some of my friends another night, birthday lunch at work with my co-workers, birthday lunch with my sweet cheer captains, birthday lunch with Mom, birthday lunch with friends, birthday dinner with Husband...whew! Gotta love birthdays!

I will say that J did a great job on my birthday - even though I had already figured out my gifts. He woke me up with breakfast in bed (cinnamon toast - my favorite) and then we had an amazing dinner that evening. He gave me my gifts - a new Bible that I LOVE and a pearl ring that I'm also loving - before dinner, and I figured that was it - which was totally fine! Well, at the end of dinner, he pulls out a card with "Surprise" written on it. He'd picked up a gift card that morning for me to go shopping!! He had to wait until the morning of my birthday because he didn't want me to figure it out! I'm just that good, people! No snooping, I promise...just have my ways :)

Anyway, if I get around to uploading pictures, I'll post some from the big day. I got some really cute gifts from co-workers and the sweetest and funniest cards from friends! I am so blessed!!

That's the birthday recap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS