Thursday, May 7, 2009

The week is almost over!

It's been a pretty good week so far, just incredibly busy! I've been in the redocorating mood, so I've changed around our bedroom, bathroom and living room. Yesterday before J got home, I went ahead and rearranged some of the TV boxes to make room for decorative candles. I was so proud of myself that I rewired everything correctly and the TV actually turned back on (and more importantly, that I didn't lose any of my shows on the DVR). Am I a champ, people, or what?!?

So, I'm excited to do some more bargain shopping this weekend to look for new yellow additions to our navy bedroom! And I'm looking forward to celebrating the best Mom in the whole world on Sunday! Shout out here to Lynnette! Love you!

And BTW - my blogger friend Sara is doing a fun giveaway on her blog, so go check it out! She updates her blog daily and she's a really cute, fun newlywed! Click here to see her blog!

Love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. I have been in a decorating mood also (-: I got a really cute apothocary jar and lemons today at Hobby Lobby. Not sure where I am going to put them. I was so sad I didn't come to H-town this weekend. It is a long story and part due to my sweet husband...blah! But he made it up with a fun date!!! Let me know if I can see you for a lil' bit next weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've left you a gift on my blog, please stop by!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS