Thursday, January 7, 2010

Blogging from the Big Game...

Well, not technically blogging from the game...more from my comfy couch in my J.Crew jogging pants cuddled underneath my snuggie. But, the game is on! I'll admit that we are cheering for Alabama over here because they are in the SEC (with LSU). Gotta cheer for your conference to keep winning! If they win, it'll be the 4th year in a row the SEC has won!

I do like Texas though because my sweet cheerleader Callie cheers there and was the only freshman picked to cheer at the big game tonight! She's awesome!! And I feel sorry for Colt McCoy, how sad to get hurt on the first drive....I'm sad for him. Anyway, enjoying the last college football game of the season!

That's about it! The second half is starting. Yay college football!

Have a great weekend everyone!
Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS