Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dreaming of a New House...

The #1 thing on my mind these days is my new, neverbeforeseenbyme, house! I constantly think about what the rooms will look like, the colors we'll paint the walls, what the yard will look like and countless other details. That being said, I scour the internet and magazines now for ideas! I'm obsessed!

Look what I found yesterday from Insipired Rooms. Isn't this a neat way to hang and place the mirrors in a fitness room? I think on the adjacent wall, I'd hang a flat screen TV so I could do my Jillian Michael's Shred Workout and have plenty of room. It's fun to think about these new things!

Have a great Friday!
Brittney

1 comment:

  1. How nice would it be to HAVE a fitness room? I do like the three mirrors, I think it could work in any room with not much light.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS