Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Few More...

As I thought more about the recent post of my 2010 goals, I've decided I overlooked a few important things. So, here is the remainder of the list....

11. Purchase my very first pair of Tory Burch flats
12. Spend more quality time with Jeremy (date nights, etc.)
13. Cook dinner at least once a week
14. Not hit any cars, or any object, actually....
15. Read more, twitter less...
16. Spend time with my favorite friends
17. Take Charley on more long walks - he really likes them
18. Have a more positive attitude in certain situations I'm in....(sorry for the vagueness, going to leave it at that!)
19. Stay in touch with relatives that I don't see very often
20. Did I mention buy a house?

That's a wrap!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS