Thursday, April 29, 2010

Family Update

Well, here's an update of what we've been up to this week:

1. I made this yummy dessert last night - its like half brownie/half chocolate chip cookie. I figured since I'd survived another kickboxing class, I might as well reward myself :) I'm ashamed to tell you that despite the baking goddess I think I am, its from a box. Hey, its the weeknight!
2. WE GOT AN OFFER ON OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!! And then right before signing the contract, they decided to put an offer on a different house. Yea, I'm still not really over it. Selling your house sucks - there's just no prettier way to say it.

3. I got this in the mail today! Ahhh...I love J.Crew and their overpriced sandals - I just can't buy $80 flip-flops, no matter how great they look on my feet! They have such a cute line out this spring!
4. I hope I'm not jinxing myself, but cheerleading tryouts (ie. cheer tryout drama) is finally OVER! In case you were wondering, tryouts were on April 1. Check your calendar, today is April 29. Enough said.

5. I cried this week during Biggest Loser. I love the show, but I have never cried during it. It just really hit me this week. And, I wasn't the only one in the house tearing up, if you know what I mean....

That's about all - time to catch up on some TV shows while Sparky is at the Astros game.

Have a great weekend!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS