Sunday, March 13, 2011

It's Almost Spring!

10 Things I'm Excited About this Spring:

1. Spring Break girls trip with these two! We are headed to Scottsdale to max and relax at a resort! I hope to come back without bags under my eyes and very tan!


2. Wearing my white jeans! (after Easter, of course)
3. Italy with Jeremy - our dream vacation! We are headed to Rome, Florence and Venice!
4. Taking long bike rides...hint, hint, Jeremy...
5. Nice afternoon jogs at Memorial Park.
6. Spring shoes! And pedi's!
7. Maybe seeing these people....8. Beginning and ending our bathroom remodel project!
9. A scrapbooking weekend with Jenna Fones!
10. My birthday!

Until after Spring Break -
B

1 comment:

  1. Italy! I'm SO, SO, So jealous! That has been my number one place I've wanted to go for more than ten years!

    We'd love to see you and your new house. We need to just set a date to come down to Houston.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS