Sunday, March 20, 2011

Me from A to Z

Thanks, Sara for this fun blog idea! I'm trying to save my brainpower for heading back to work this week, so this random post is perfect!

A. Age: 26
B. Bed size: king (and loving it!)
C. Chore you dislike: cleaning the leftover queso out of the dish - makes me want to gag!
D. Dogs: Charley, the cutest cocker mix ever!
E. Essential start to your day: breakfast - usually brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts (low-fat)
F. Favorite color: PINK!
G. Gold or silver: silver
H. Height: 5'4"
I. Instruments you play(ed): piano
J. Job title: Communications Coordinator & Varsity Cheer Coach at SBS
K. Kids: someday...
L. Live: in Houston, Texas
M. Mom’s name: Lynnette
N. Nicknames: Britt, BFord
O. Overnight hospital stays: 3 nights for appendix in 1997
P. Pet peeves: when people spell my name wrong
Q. Quote from a movie: "Sometimes, I guess there just aren't enough rocks"
R. Righty or lefty: Right
S. Siblings: 3 older brothers
T. Time you wake up: as late as possible
U. Underwear: mostly all from Gap Body
V. Vegetables you don’t like: spinach, asparagus, beets
W.What makes you run late: see "T" - sleeping
X. X-rays you’ve had: teeth, back, wrist, stomach, ankle, foot....probably more.....
Y. Yummy food you make: cookies!
Z. Zoo animal favorites: monkey? cannot tell you the last time I went to the zoo!

I'll post about my Spring Break trip soon!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS