Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Break 2K11

I spent my Spring Break in Scottsdale, Arizona, with two of my best friends - Hannah and Leah. We work together at SBS - Hannah is the technology whiz of the school, and Leah teaches 2nd grade and coaches cheerleading with me.

Why Scottsdale, you ask? Because we wanted somewhere hot, and not packed with crazy, college Spring Break-ers! It turned out to be the perfect destination!

We spent the week laying out, getting massages, eating at fabulous restaurants, shopping, reading, watching the Bachelor finale (yay, Emily!) and doing some drinking! It was so much fun and we met some really nice people there - including some minor league baseball players!

Here are a few fun & crazy pics from the week!


Great trip with two of my absolute favorite people!

Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS