Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The Boys: 3 Months and 2 Years

I think we are finally getting used to being parents of two. It's been such an adjustment going from one to two. The freedom we were used to with Connor (being more on the go, able to easily get out the door, etc.) is long gone for the moment. Don't get me wrong, we are on the go quite a bit, but it just takes longer and requires more planning with Parker in tow.

Connor is at my favorite age -- but surely I've thought this about every age he's been at! He talks in little sentences, can sing his ABC's and other songs, knows numbers and shapes and is so observant! Right now, he loves to sing Wheels on the Bus, Humpty Dumpty, Jesus Loves Me, No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed, Muffin Man, Thumpkin and Hey Fightin' Tigers (of course!). It's the cutest thing listening to him sing! We've also been doing "big hugs" and saying "Can I have 4 kisses...and he will give me 4 kisses" (or however many I ask for). Gah! Just when I think I can't get enough of Connor, the next day he does something else adorable and I fall more in love with him. Little people are just the cutest!

Parker is adorable, of course. All of his coo's and grins melt my heart. He loves to move his legs like crazy, smile with his adorable dimples, and chew on his hands! He sleeps through the night most of the time, which is lovely! We haven't gotten a lot of great pics of him...he's not hamming it up for the camera yet! My favorite thing is to kiss his cheeks. Connor had these meaty cheeks, and while Parker's are not small by any means, they are more dense and you can really get good kisses!


First smile to finally catch on camera! Love my Parker Man!

Those legs and that belly...can you even stand it?

First time to get the kiddie cart at Kroger - he was so excited about the flag and he was a great grocery helper!

He loves taking a bubble bath and blowing the bubbles! He says "my bow" and "mama bow" (blow)

Much to my surprise, I love being a boy mom! But I also realize we aren't to the stinky, dirty, icky stages just yet...and that's okay with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS