Sunday, January 11, 2009

The end of an era...

Yesterday, was the end of the Black Escape for me. Or as I like to call it, the Es-cape (with a french accent)! We traded it in and I got my very first "new car." It's exactly what I wanted, too. It's a Mazda CX-9, so it's larger than my Escape, but not as big as a suburban. The first time we test drove it, I looked in the backseat, where 5 passengers can ride, and said, "Look, Jeremy, we can have 5 kids!" He was not amused!

Anyway, the color is white diamond pearl, and its so beautiful! Maybe I'll post pictures of it, but not anytime soon! I'm still figuring out how to drive it and use all of the features in it. It's totally pimped out with navigation, DVD player, backup camera, heated seats (my fave) and more. It's pretty awesome, and the deal we got on it was even better! Shout out to Ahmed for selling us the car in only 4.5 hours. Yes, people, it took an eternity! There goes my Saturday!

I'm looking forward to several things this week, but most importantly, AMERICAN IDOL premieres! Season 8 is finally here and I couldn't be more excited!! I wonder which contestants I'll be voting for this season - I can hardly wait! Also looking forward to more Bachelor drama (bring it Shannon) and of course, Gossip Girl!

That about does it - have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS