Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Just Another Day...

Today was just another day, nothing incredibly exciting happened. There's really nothing wrong with that, it beats a fully dramatic, busy or emotional day!

I'm going to have to say that the most exciting thing that happened this week was definitely Gossip Girl on Monday! OMG! I love Blair and Chuck - and I am a big fan of his acting right now. I think the writers have done an excellent job portraying his grief - its not like he would get over Bart's death in a week or two (like Lily has). He's really going through a hard situation. It was sweet when he hugged B and all he could say was, "Sorry..." Pass the Kleenex - I love Chuck Bass!

Tonight, we are going car shopping again, so I may need to take a quick nap before we go. Why is it exhausting to car shop? Oh, that's right...because a bunch of people talk your ear off and judge you like crazy! That's why. I want to say, "Hey, I like this car. So, you give me the keys, I'll drive around and let you know what I think. Then tell me how much it is with the options I'd like. Thanks." As you know, this isn't the case...

That's all for now - Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS