Saturday, January 3, 2009

Why Brittney's Blog?

For months, I've wanted to start a blog. I'm not sure where the desire started - actually, I think it came from reading the Bachelor blog, and I decided, "Hey, I've got lots of fabulously random thoughts, too, I should start a blog." Besides random thoughts, I've also got opinions (who doesn't) on everything from my favorite TV shows and college football to current events and fashion. With a blog, I've got a place to collect all of the thoughts and then persuade my sweet friends to read them.

Besides, I've always loved to write. Since I can remember, I've enjoyed writing. Not all kinds of writing, though - I don't love to write about things I'm not passionate about. But, hey, when you want a career in communications, you've got to start somewhere. Hence, the stories about LNG and GTL projects, coal gasification, and technologies being developed that are beyond me. My dream is to be a writer, and actually get paid for it. Oh, the stories I would write - mostly fiction, of course.

But for now, I'll just write in my blog, and see how that goes. And I'll post about the exciting (and non-exciting) things I have going on.

Happy Reading (hopefully)!

Brittney

6 comments:

  1. sweet friend, this will be such a fun adventure! i hope you have many happy experiences to write about and if i happen to be nearby at the time, i will take pictures to document it for you! so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Something I can read now too!!! You are a much better writer than I am. Maybe I can pick up on some of your mad skills. I had fun having lunch with you over break. We need to get together again soon!!! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy you have started your blog! I have been waiting! Woohoo! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Follow your passion....write away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay...now I can keep up with you!!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS