Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Great Weekend

I always hope that Sunday evenings will go by so slowly so that Monday morning doesn't come quickly! We've had a relaxing weekend - I slept in until 11 yesterday, which was wonderful! Then, we went and saw a matinee of Marley and Me. We had just finished reading the book last week, and we both loved it! It was neat to read a book together, and then see the movie together.

We truly feel like our dog Charley is part "Marley." He just does all of these crazy, off the wall, bad behavior things. Like, last night at our friends house, he broke their dogs squeaky toy. In under two minutes, it was destroyed. It's like we have the "bad kid." Ha!

So, now, I'll go enjoy the remainder of my weekend by cooking dinner, playing with the crazy dog and watching TV!

4 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to Marley & Me! We both cried (OK, me more than Cliff).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Britt...What email are you using with your blog? I thought I had yuor email saved so you could see our blog!! Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! I am so glad I found your blog...I will add you to my blog roll....check out mine...www.giglgirl.blogspot.com! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It says you are following..... hmmm. I guess it did work.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS