Friday, April 2, 2010

My First Time at TJ Maxx

For the first time today, I went to TJ Maxx. One of my friends, Lindsay, loves this store, and since I was exiled from my house for a showing, I wandered down the street to the one on West Gray. I really liked the selection of clothes - in fact, I bought a bathing suit (yikes) and a shirt. The kitchen and home section wasn't up to par with Marshalls Home Goods, but it wasn't terrible. I looked for Jeremy a shirt, and wasn't impressed with their men's department, but that's not a deal breaker for me.

I'm really glad I went there and I'll definitely go back! Great selections for clothes and accessories for women!

Happy Easter!
brittney

2 comments:

  1. WHAT?!? You've never been to TJMaxx until now? Girl, you have been missing out. They have some good deals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you went! It can be total hit or miss - like most of those places, but I would bet that store gets some good stuff!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS