Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Playing Catch Up!

Its been awhile since my last post - so here's what we've been up to!

1. We spent the weekend in Boston (Woburn, actually) for J's cousins wedding. We had a really great time with our family and friends!! I love my new cousin-in-law, Erin! She's just the sweetest person, and we get along really great! I love when fabulous people become part of your family!

2. No updates on the house - we had another open house this weekend and received great feedback, so hopefully soon! We are READY TO SELL!!!

3. Charley got kicked out of day care while we were away this past weekend. Aggressive behavior. Yep, our precious dog, who is as friendly as can be was kicked out. Grammy picked him up on Saturday morning and he was an angel for her - wouldn't you know?!? Oh, well.....hopefully our 2-legged kids are better behaved!

4. GLEE IS BACK!!! Thank you Jesus!

5. And SPRING IS BACK!! Hooray for being able to wear dresses and sandals again!

6. Today is my mom's birthday! And for her birthday, she is taking me on a trip to the Florida Keys! Great mom, right? I love my mom so much!! She's the world to me!

Have a great week bloggers!

1 comment:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS