Monday, March 29, 2010

My March Madness

I seriously feel like March has lasted soooo long - anyone else feel that way? Here are some updates about what we've been up to lately:

1. No updates on the house; its been on the market 34 days, and we average about one showing every other day, so that's positive. The house I was in love with is about to become option pending, which is a little sad, but its ok. God knows our new address, and obviously that's not it!

2. We've spent lots of time with our Sunday School friends recently. We have such a great Sunday School class - Compass. It's all young marrieds like us, some with babies, and some without. I love the girls in there and the new friendships I've made. I hope I become closer friends with them!!

3. I took an interior decorating class through Leisure Learning with my mom last week - it was awesome! I learned a lot about how to decorate our home!

4. My BFF Kim got married on March 20! Here are a few pics from her wedding festivities! It was fun to do lots of the planning and preparation with my BFF Lindsay! It was such a blessing to be a part of the celebration! Kim's also a blogger now - check out her newlywed blog!

Me and Lindsay before the Bachelorette's Night Out!The Bachelorette Party weekend also involved some serious shopping!
Posing at the rehearsal with Bridesmaid Jessica (the wedding was supposed to be outside on this beautiful golf course, but it got rained out)
Having fun at the reception with the beautiful bride and her new groom!
We just had to do this - making fun of the traditional wedding pic! Haha!!
Me and my groom of 20 months :)
5. Please pray for our cheerleading tryouts this week - on April 1. We have lots of girls trying out, so just pray for all of these girls hearts as they go through this emotional week!

6. Its been fun this month to go to the Rodeo! It's one of my favorite things to do in Houston. I went to see Kenny Chesney (of course) with my BFF Jenna!! So fun! And also saw Lady Antebellum with Kim, Jessica (pictured above) and JS (other Jessica). I also saw Keith Urban - probably my favorite performer this year - with my friend Kim from SBS! So fun!! I love country music!

Have a great week!
Brittney

2 comments:

  1. That blue dress looks great on you. Is it a bridesmaid dress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - it was our bridesmaid dresses! They were beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS