Friday, March 19, 2010

New Designer Shoes - Friday

Today I wore my first pair of designer sandals. I paid way too much money for this pair of Coach sandals a few weeks back, and have been too nervous to wear them! I broke them out today for Kim's bridal luncheon, and I must say, they looked adorable. The downside of the shoes is that they have zero traction on the bottom of them, which is why I ended up falling down the stairs this morning on my way out the door (and managed to spill a glass of water on me in the process). Although me and my shoes didn't have a good start, all's well that ends well!

Aren't they cute?

Updating this week has been fun - its fun to try something new every day! Now, I'll go back to my regular postings - once or so a week! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are super cute, sorry for the bad but comical experience! Also, thanks for the shout out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoVe the Coach shoes...I want a pair of Tory Birch!! I made another cake tonight...this one was even better! God Bless the Pioneer Woman! :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS